We expand our scope of accreditation with more tests and matrices.
We are pleased to inform you that CONVET, SL extends its scope of accreditation with the following tests and matrices covered by the National Accreditation Entity ENAC by the UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025 Standard, with file number 1026/LE 1904:
Protein and/or total nitrogen by volumetry (Kjeldahl method)
- Matrix: Food
- Test technique: Gravimetry Analysis method: Procedure PNT/C01-000
- Matrix: Food (except dairy and dairy products)
- Test technique: Gravimetry
- Analysis method: Procedure PNT/C01-0120
Aflatoxins B1, B2, G1 and G2
- Matrix: Feed, raw materials and nuts
- Assay technique: ELISA
- Analysis method: Internal procedure based on commercial kit PNT/C05-030
Plate count of Campylobacter spp.
- Parent: Poultry-based meat products and ready-to-eat poultry-based foods
- Assay technique: Plate culture
- Analysis method: Internal procedure PNT/C2-012-02
To consult the rest of the technical annex in our web section of accreditations
CONVET, SL will use the method requested by the client. If the method is not specified, Convet will choose the most appropriate based on the day of sample entry or the urgency of delivery of results.
The CONVET, SL team appreciates the trust placed in our services.