We are pleased to inform you that in April 2016, the National Accreditation Entity ENAC has granted CONVET, S.L. The expansion of the scope of the Accreditation by the UNE-EN ISO / IEC 17025 Standard, under the number 1026 / LE 1904 in food and primary production, therefore the analytical tests and matrices under the protection of the accreditation are the following:
• Plate culture
– Investigation of Salmonella spp in animal feces, shims, chips, bottoms, boxes, viscera (intestinal tract), chamois, sponges, food, feed and their raw materials.
• Immunoconcentration and detection by automated immunofluorescence (ELFA)
– Investigation of Salmonella spp in food, feed, animal faeces, shims, chips, bottoms, boxes, viscera (intestinal tract), chamois and sponges.
– Investigation of Listeria monocytogenes in food, shims, shavings, bottoms, boxes, chamois and sponges.
• Automated NMP
– Total Aerobic Microorganisms Count in food.
– Count of Enterobacteriaceae in food.
– Staphylococcus Coagulase Positive count in food.
– Positive Escherichia coli β-glucuronidase count in food.
To consult the technical annex and the Convet service offer: